As part of a turnkey cost plus price contract, Teknema participated and supervised:
– Dismantling and reinstallation of all utilities
– Preparation of all surfaces
– Installation of Takiron (cPVC) on all walls and ceilings
– 1850 square feet of ceilings
– 1800 square feet of walls
– Finishing and reinstallation of utilities
The work took place during a 2 weeks production shutdown.
The budget and the schedule were respected.
Several projects were completed by Teknema at Prometic.
SERVICES PROVIDED BY TEKNEMA
- Budget development
- Construction schedule development
- Evaluation of execution plan
- Budget turnkey proposal
- Logistics organization
- Global support
COORDINATION OF TENDERS
- Preparation of tender documents for companies
- Anticipation of material delivery times
- Offers analyses, awarding of contracts and advice on the contractual mode
- Budget management
- Construction schedule management
- Subcontractor management
- Quality control of material installation and workmanship
- Supervision and coordination of works up to commissioning
- Verification of the conformity of installations
- Documentary verification
- Coordination of the training of the operation and maintenance personnel with the supplier
HEALTH AND SAFETY
Teknema’s team ensured that the Health and Safety of the personnel and the installations were optimal during the project.