Teknema’s expertise in construction and construction management is enhanced with its strong experience in the following areas: agrifood – pharmaceutical – bioindustrial processes, automation, filling and packaging, clean rooms, electricity, building mechanics, structure, civil engineering, site supervision.
Teknema also offers to subcontract and coordinate the design of your projects to well-known engineering firms as part of turnkey solution projects.
- Budget development, organization and monitoring
- Development, organization and update of the construction schedule
- Development, planning and organization of work phasing
- Evaluation of the Implementation Plan
- Mobilization of professionals
- Logistics organization and global support
Coordination of tenders
- Preparation of bidding documents for companies
- Anticipation of delivery times for materials and equipment
- Preparation of equipment pre-purchase records
- Screening of contractors and suppliers
- Monitoring tender and pre-purchase files
- Analysis of offers
- Granting of contracts
- Budget management
- Project Accounting moritoring
- Administration of construction contracts
- Document Management
- Construction Schedule Management
- Management of subcontractors and monitoring of work progress
- Control of receiving materials
- Quality control of materials installation and workmanship
- Planning, supervision and coordination of works up to commissioning
- Facility Compliance Verification
- Power, start up, calibration and development of networks and systems
- Verification of operation and control sequences
- Document verification
- Training of operations and maintenance personnel
Teknema provides you with qualified and experienced resources that can act as maintenance supervisor & coordinator, maintenance & construction project manager, superintendent and site supervisor.
Worker health, safety and environmental impact considerations are a crucial part of any process and facility design or modification.
We integrate Health, Safety and Environment evaluation and risk mitigation into all our design projects.