Our client was given the mandate to equip a 1 million square foot warehouse with automation solutions to make it a smart warehouse.
The installed solution includes, among others, various types of conveyors and a robotic palletizer containing more than 60,000 bins.
Our mandate consisted in:
– Coordinate all activities on site
– supervise the site where more than 80 employees were working, including automation specialists, electricians, steel erectors, industrial mechanics and plumbers.
In addition to ensuring the availability of manpower as needed, we had to track and manage the various deliveries from several regions of the world, ensure the proper maintenance of the inventory, ensure the quality of the work, respect the budgets and schedule as well as the applicable health, safety and environmental standards.
We also had to coordinate our activities with those of the end user and find solutions to any problems encountered.
SERVICES PROVIDED BY TEKNEMA
- Schedule control and updating
- Site management
- Supervision and coordination of construction work
- Participation in follow-up meetings
- Preparation of the mobilization of subcontractors
- Control of the quality of the work
- Supervision of deliveries and inventory
HEALTH & SAFETY
- Methods for working at heights
- Creation of lockout sheets
- Weekly audits
- Regulatory compliance