The client manufactures and markets radiopharmaceuticals in Montreal and distributes them in twenty-five countries.
As part of their strategic plan, a new glovebox was installed in an existing laboratory.
TEKNEMA was mandated to install the glovebox, as well as a new nitrogen distribution network dedicated exclusively to the glovebox.
Renovation / expansion of an existing building – Installation and connection of production equipment – Mechanical services (water, drainage,) – Specialized mechanical services: laboratory water, laboratory gas, – Electrical connection of equipment
SERVICES PROVIDED BY TEKNEMA
- Elaboration, control and update of the construction schedule and work budget,
- Evaluation of the execution plan,
- Preparation of the mobilization of the professionals,
- Logistical organization, global support.
COORDINATION OF TENDERS
- Preparation of tender documents
- Follow-up of bidding documents,
- Pre-selection of contractors/suppliers,
- Awarding of contracts.
- Control of budget and construction schedule,
- Administration of construction contracts,
- Document management,
- Site management and follow-up,
- Planning, supervision and coordination of works until commissioning.