As part of a consultant’s personnel loan contract, Teknema was responsible for overseeing the installation of a new oil-free compressor system and advising the client on how to reduce compressed air downtime for the plant.
– Teknema discovered a major deficiency in the epoxy paint inside a tank.
– The compressed air tanks were installed in parallel to the old one.
– The existing compressor was relocated and reconnected. The downtime was less than one hour.
– The new compressor was installed in the same location as the old one and the electrical circuit was recovered.
– When the new compressor was put into operation, there was no downtime. Both systems can operate simultaneously.
– If necessary, the customer can use his old compressor during maintenance or technical problems.
SERVICES PROVIDED BY TEKNEMA
- Budget development
- Construction schedule development
- Execution plan evaluation
- Budget turnkey service offering
- Logistics organization
- Global support
- Budget management
- Construction schedule management
- Subcontractor management
- Quality control of material installation and labor execution
- Supervision and coordination of work until commissioning
MISE EN SERVICE
- Verification of the conformity of the installations
- Documentary verification
- Coordination for the training of operation and maintenance personnel with the supplier
SANTÉ ET SÉCURITÉ
Teknema’s team ensured that the Health and Safety of the personnel and the installations were optimal during the project.
PRET DE PERSONNEL
Expert consultant contract for this new compressor system installation project