The client decided to increase its production capacity by adding new brewing tanks and expanding its Montreal plant.
TEKNEMA was called upon to provide site supervision, construction management and coordination for the expansion of the Montreal production facility and new administrative offices.
The 20,000 square foot expansion now includes an automated brewing and bottling process to meet the demands of its customers.
General architectural and structural work – Renovation/expansion of an existing building – Connection to utilities (water, sewer, natural gas, electricity) – Installation and connection of production equipment – Mechanical and thermal services (water, compressed air drainage, chilled water and heating) – HVAC system – Specialized mechanical services: CIP, clean compressed air, low voltage electrical inlets, primary and secondary distribution, lighting services, fire alarm, access control…
SERVICES PROVIDED BY TEKNEMA
- Elaboration, control and update of the constructionschedule construction schedule, budget and phasing of the works,
- Evaluation of the execution plan,
- Preparation of the mobilization of the professionals,
- Logistic organization, global support
COORDINATION OF TENDERS
- Preparation of bidding documents – follow-up of tender documents,
- Pre-selection of contractors/suppliers,
- Anticipation of delivery times for materials and equipment,
- Awarding of contracts
- Follow-up of the budget and the construction schedule,
- Administration of construction contracts, document management
- Site management and follow-up,
- Planning, supervision and coordination of works until commissioning
- Verification of the installations in control,
- Execution of production sequences,
- Training of operators, start-up support